Derived from hemp, this amazing CBD Infused Coconut Oil is the perfect 'superfood' for your dog and now just got even better. Legal in all 50 states there is no THC in this product. Relieve the nightmare of itchy skin. Your pet will love the taste of this superfood topper, but more importantly, you will love the results. A natural pain and inflammation reducer, this powerful natural combination now reduces anxiety and also helps with allergies and skin issues. Coconut oil is good for dogs and can help aid your pets' digestion, improve their coats, help prevent infection and more.
This 100% organic virgin cold-pressed coconut oil is a great supplement to your dog's regular diet and will help keep him feeling and looking good! Use this coconut oil as a food topper, or on its own on dry skin and nose, cracked paws, itchy spots, and more!
Proudly Made in the USA
Our Product is Hemp-derived and 100% THC-free (most CBD oils are not)
Made in our own certified laboratory
Our Product is Legal in All 50 States
Made from Organic, Human Grade Ingredients free of GMOs
Certified Analysis of Test Results
Healthy Skin and Coat
- Clears up eczema
- Aids flea allergies, contact dermatitis, and itchy skin
- Minimizes doggy odor
- Reduces allergic reactions
- Creates sleek and glossy coats
- Prevents and treats yeast and fungal infections
- When applied topically, coconut oil promotes wound healing
- Can also help with hot spots, dry skin and hair, bites, and stings
Increases nutrient absorption
- Helps with colitis and inflammatory bowel syndrome
- Reduces or eliminates bad breath
- Helps with coughing
Assists with weight loss
- Powerful antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal agents
- Balances insulin and promotes normal thyroid function
- Helps prevent or control diabetes
- Aids arthritis and ligament problems
- Helps prevent infection and disease
- Aids in increasing energy
Assists with weight loss
- Organic Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
- 100% THC Hemp-Derived CBD Oil
- 5mg CBD per tsp
Directions for Use
How much coconut oil should you give your dog? When starting your dog on coconut oil, it is absolutely vital that you start slow. Begin slow, start with a tiny amount. Your dog needs to take time for their body to adjusts to the addition to their diet. If you start with a larger amount of coconut oil, your dog could react poorly. Side effects can include diarrhea or greasy stools.
Start with Small Amounts:
¼ teaspoon per day for small dogs and puppies.
1 teaspoon for large dogs, or even just a dab if your dog's constitution is sensitive.
After you've let their body adjust, a general guideline for the optimal dose of coconut oil for dogs is
DO NOT start with these amounts in the beginning!